Are you heading to Keele University and still on the lookout for a perfect stay? Go no further because Unilodgers got you some amazing options to choose your right Keele University Accommodation. All our listed properties are close to public transport and have excellent facilities. Right from serving you comfort to ensuring that you do feel at ease and home, the Keele University rooms are worth your money.
There are several names under the umbrella term of Keele off-campus accommodation. Be it Orme House in the green residential area or the stunning interiors of One London Road, our picks essentially provide a premium student living experience. Furthermore, their short distance from the university makes it convenient to snooze through your morning alarm and still dance your way to the lectures on time!
The Keele University housing offers a gamut of room types to choose from. Pick independent living spaces if you love to brood in silence. However, if you’re the one to mingle with friends and want to split the bill, the shared apartments must be your choice. What’s more? You can go ahead with skype viewings and reserve your spot easily. Some of these snazzy rooms come with central heating, comfortable beds, and huge wardrobes. Others provide you with a TV and a microwave as well. With that said, the places of utility such as hospitals, superstore, and banks are merely a sniffing distance away!
The Keele uni accommodation stands firm on having you live your best life. You can always keep up to date with your fitness in the gyms or bond with friends in the communal lounges. Add to that, there is enough space for your wheels and your belongings. You’ll certainly not run out of space. Moreover, these properties keep a check on you 24/7.
There are numerous places to see around apartments near Keele university. Stock up on your supplies with Tesco Express close by or head to Clay Oven Fast Food for feasting on finger-lickin’ food. Love exploring tourist destinations? Right from famous museums to picturesque gardens, everything is just within sniffing distance. If you gotta visit some cool places and have fun partying hard, Cherry Tree and Bar Social are not too far!
We hope our list of Keele University accommodation will fix your accommodation woe. Don’t dwell more, just see through a variety of options on Unilodgers!
Ready to book Keele University student accommodation? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Keele University is an open research university established in 1949. It is one of the most historic universities in Newcastle Under Lyme UK. Interestingly, around 10,500 students graduate from Keele University every year. This indicates how popular it is among the student fraternity. It essentially offers academic facilities through three departments - Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Natural Sciences, and the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences. The university also provides a 24/7 library that offers incredible facilities and study space for students.
The beautiful rural campus spread over a land of 625-acre is surrounded by parkland and lakes. Add to that, the extensive variety of clubs including dance, academic, musical, cultural, political, and literature are bound to provide you an enriching life experience.