Royal Northern College of Music is one of the best Music Conservatoires of the world. It is located in Manchester, England. RNCM is a non-profit public higher education institution. It has been officially accredited and recognized by the Privy Council. RNCM offers bachelor's and master's degrees to its students. It is one the busiest performance venues in the UK. It is also one of the only four Music Conservatories associated with the Association Board of the Royal Schools of Music. Some of the most famous RNCM-alumni include Stjepan Hauser, Stephen Hough, Benedict Taylor, Martin Roscoe and Graham Vick.
Heading to college at Royal Northern College of Music? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Royal Northern College of Music thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Royal Northern College of Music boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Royal Northern College of Music off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Royal Northern College of Music, Unilodgers can help!
All our Royal Northern College of Music properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Royal Northern College of Music student accommodation at places like New Medlock House, Fairfield House, Lambert House, Manchester Court, Daisybank Villas, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Royal Northern College of Music. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Royal Northern College of Music Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Royal Northern College of Music student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Royal Northern College of Music off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.