Loughborough is a public research university that enrolls over 17,000 students every year. It is also known as Lboro. It is the Times and Sunday Times’ University of the Year, 2019. Some of the most popular majors offered here are Civil Engineering, Biosciences, Bioengineering, Foundation Studies, and many more. There are plenty of Athletic Union Clubs that students can choose from like B...
Loughborough is a public research university that enrolls over 17,000 students every year. It is also known as Lboro. It is the Times and Sunday Times’ University of the Year, 2019. Some of the most popular majors offered here are Civil Engineering, Biosciences, Bioengineering, Foundation Studies, and many more. There are plenty of Athletic Union Clubs that students can choose from like Baseball, Basketball, Archery, American Football, etc. The university athletes are called Lufbra or Lboro. It is home to the famous Pilkington Library. A few of the famous Lboro alumni include Sebastian Coe, Paula Radcliff, Rob Smedly and Bob Wilson.
Are you spending the next 3 years at Loughborough University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Loughborough University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Loughborough University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Loughborough University off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Loughborough University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Loughborough University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your student accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Loughborough University student accommodation at places like Waterways, The Print House, Study Inn Loughborough-Lemyngton Street, The Cube-Loughborough, Devonshire House, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Loughborough University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student accommodation.
6 Reasons to Book Your Loughborough University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Loughborough University student accommodation, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Loughborough University off campus student accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.