University of Westminster is a public research university. Established in 1838, more than 19,500 students call it home every year. Westminster is the first every polytechnic university in the UK. It has four main campuses. The Regents campus, The Marylebone campus and The Cavendish campus are situated in Central London, whereas the Harrow Campus is close to Harrow Street. The University of Westminster is ranked 651 by the QS World University Rankings. The Student Union of University of Westminster runs more than 100 societies. These societies are generally cultural, academic or sports-related. It encourages them to be a resourceful part of the community. Students can explore several off-campus accommodation options close to the campus. A few of University of Westminster’s notable alumni include Mitz Mangrove, Roger Waters, Charlie Brooker, Nick Mason and Alexander Fleming.
Heading to college at University of Westminster? Congrats! Students from around the world come to University of Westminster thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Westminster boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of Westminster off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near University of Westminster, Unilodgers can help!
All our University of Westminster properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of Westminster student accommodation at places like Chapter Spitalfields, Nido West Hampstead, Chapter Islington, Chapter Kings Cross, Scape Greenwich, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to University of Westminster. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Westminster Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best University of Westminster student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of University of Westminster off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
The University of Westminster located in London, UK, is a public research university and is a successor of the Royal Polytechnic Institution, which was the first of the United Kingdom’s polytechnic institution founded in 1838. The official university status was awarded to Westminster in 1992, and it began awarding its own degrees. The University is a member of the Association of MBAs, EFMD, the Association of Commonwealth Universities, Universities UK as well as the European University Association.
The QS World University Rankings ranked the Media and Communications at the 3rd position within the UK and at the 29th overall in the world, as well as, English Language and Literature among the top 250 schools in 2016. Art & Design was ranked among the top 10 in the UK in 2014, by the Complete University Guide (CUG); with an overall rise up by 21 places since the CUG rankings of 2011.
There are some excellent University of Westminster student accommodations to choose from, once your decision to study in London is confirmed. You can look for options near the university campus or near the London city centre.