Established in 1882, University of Wales Trinity Saint David is a public university. It is the product of a merger between University of Wales and Trinity University College. This multi-campus university has three main campuses: South West Wales, Carmarthen, Lampeter and Swansea. University of Wales Trinity Saint David focuses primarily on the employment rate of its students. UWTSD is ranked 1st in the UK for Course and Lecturers in the Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2019. Find a comfortable home away from home by choosing from a wide range of off campus accommodations near the campus.
Heading to college at Brunel University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Brunel University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Brunel University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Brunel University off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Brunel University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Brunel University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your University of Wales Trinity Saint David accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Brunel University student accommodation at places like Chapter Spitalfields, Nido West Hampstead, Chapter Islington, Chapter Kings Cross, Scape Greenwich, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent University of Wales Trinity Saint David student accommodation choices close to Brunel University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Brunel University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Brunel University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Brunel University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
131 results found
University: 1.77 miles City Center: 2.74 milesFeatures
From £ 374/week
University: 1.8 miles City Center: 2.41 milesFeatures
From £ 329/week
University: 2.72 miles City Center: 2.39 milesFeatures
From £ 190/week
University: 3.02 miles City Center: 3.89 milesFeatures
From £ 265/week
The University of Wales Trinity Saint David (Welsh: Prifysgol Cymru Y Drindod Dewi Sant) is a collegiate university.
The university came into existence through the merger of the two oldest higher education institutions in Wales, the University of Wales, Lampeter (UWL) and Trinity University College (TUC) in 2010, under Lampeter's royal charter of 1828. In 2011, it was announced that the University of Wales would also be merged into Trinity Saint David. On 1 August 2013 the university merged with Swansea Metropolitan University.