University of Greenwich is a public university in London. It is located at the banks of River Thames, so you will be able to experience London-life at its best. Established in 1890, more than 19,995 call it home every year. University of Greenwich is ranked 701 by QS World University Rankings. The Guardian University Guide ranks University of Greenwich at 87th position. Hundreds of on-campus clubs are run by the Student Union. These clubs revolve around academics, campaigning awareness, cultural and religious beliefs, music and sports. Students can explore several off-campus accommodation options close to the campus. Charles K. Kao, Malorie Blackman, Gareth Thomas, John Boyega and many more renowned personalities have graduated from University of Greenwich.
Heading to college at University of Greenwich? Congrats! Students from around the world come to University of Greenwich thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Greenwich boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of Greenwich off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near University of Greenwich, Unilodgers can help!
All our University of Greenwich properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of Greenwich student accommodation at places like Chapter Spitalfields, Nido West Hampstead, Chapter Islington, Chapter Kings Cross, Scape Greenwich, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to University of Greenwich. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Greenwich Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best University of Greenwich student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of University of Greenwich off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.