Established in 1892,University of East London is a public university in London Borough of Newham, London. It gained university status in the year 1992. University of London has three main campuses. It is officially accredited and recognized by the Privy Council. London every year. UEL is ranked 600th in the world by Times Higher Education Rankings. Students can explore a plethora of off-campus student accommodation options a few steps away from UEL-campus. University of East London has been home to several renowned personalities. A few of University of East London’s notable alumni include Gemma Gibbons, Hilary Armstrong, Edison James, Rupa Huq and Alexander Trotman.
Heading to college at University of East London? Congrats! Students from around the world come to University of East London thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of East London boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of East London off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near University of East London, Unilodgers can help!
All our University of East London properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of East London student accommodation at places like Charles Morton Court, St Pancras Way, Beaumont Court, Garrow House, Hawley Crescent, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to University of East London. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Brunel University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Brunel University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Brunel University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
131 results found
University: 3.31 miles City Center: 10.38 milesFeatures
From £ 174/week
University: 3.71 miles City Center: 6.72 milesFeatures
From £ 199/week
University: 3.87 miles City Center: 3.89 milesFeatures
From £ 265/week
University: 3.88 miles City Center: 3.46 milesFeatures
From £ 314/week