The ideal UCA housing is just a couple of clicks away! Students from around the world come to University for the Creative Arts thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University for the Creative Arts boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University for the Creative Arts off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near University for the Creative Arts, Unilodgers can help!
All our UCA accommodation options are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of student apartments London. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Creative Arts Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us regarding any queries for your student halls London.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Guildhall School of Music and Drama student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Guildhall School of Music and Drama off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your UCA housing—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
University for the Creative Arts is a public university, established in 2005. It gained university status in 2008. It became even bigger after its merger with Open College of the Arts in 2016. UCA has four campuses: Canterbury, Epsom, Farnham and Rochester. It offers courses in the fields of architecture, art, design, fashion and media. UCA is also known for conducting top-notch research in various sectors. It has been named the No.1 creative specialist university in the UK by the Guardian University Guide, Complete University Guide and The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide. Some of the UCA-alumni are Zandra Rhodes, Lily Madigan, Richard Rogers, Tracey Emin and William McGregor. Several luxurious off campus student accommodations are situated at a close distance from the UCA campus.