Book a charming UCL accommodation, starting at £149 per week and enjoy offers worth up to £1000. With 50,000+ UCL student housing choices, you will have a plethora of options to choose from. We've got the widest range of University College London accommodation, studios, en-suites and shared flats. 100% free service. No booking fee. Free cancellation.
Every nook and corner of London is home to the best student apartments you’ll find anywhere in the world. Unilodger’s makes the hunt easier by listing the most popular accommodations that are close to campus so getting to class on time will never be a worry. You can book an en-suite room, a shared apartment or even a studio flat. The University College London dorms are so rad - they totes know how to make students feel at home in no time. Enjoy luxe hospitality perks like fitness centres, swimming pools, coffee bars, bike storage cinema rooms, lounge area, study rooms, laundry facilities, and clubhouses, to name just a few. These student houses are perfect for both extrovert and introvert students. iQ Bloombsbury, Janet Poole House, Scape Bloomsbury, AXO Oxford Circus, Somerset Court, and Chapter Kings Cross are some of the most popular student apartments near UCL.
Had a rough week at university? Well, don't you worry ‘cause London is filled with the best recreational activities and attractions! Explore Soho’s fantastic nightlife. Shopaholics can venture off to Oxford Street and sightseers can head over to Leicester Square. Foodies can go grab some great meals and coffees at the awesome restaurants and cafes all over the city. You have nothing to worry about when it comes to getting around the city ‘cause all the student accommodation near UCL are well connected by tube, bus and train! The stations too are walking distance from your room, no matter where you choose to stay.
Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the perfect University College London housing. We offer you some of the best deals, discounts and exclusive vouchers when you book your new address with us. So log on to Unilodgers - the most recommended student housing provider and book for your fave UCL accommodations now!
Ready to book University College London student accommodation? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
University College London, officially known as UCL since 2005, is a public research university located in the UK’s capital city. It’s a member institution of the federal University of London and it’s the largest university in the UK by the total number of students enrolled. In fact, it’s second only to the Open University for postgraduate enrollments. This prestigious institution’s history goes back to 1826 when it was established as London University. It was the very first university to be established in London, the first in England to be entirely secular and to admit students regardless of religion! So you’re going to find the warmest global melting pot on this uni campus. More than 41,000 students from all over the world move to London every year to study at UCL. The highly experienced faculty and staff members ensure an exceptional academic experience both in and out of class!