Book a charming UCL accommodation, starting at £149 per week and enjoy offers worth up to £1000. With 50,000+ UCL student housing choices, you will have a plethora of options to choose from. We've got the widest range of University College London accommodation, studios, en-suites and shared flats. 100% free service. No booking fee. Free cancellation.
No matter if you’re near the UCL Bloomsbury campus, the Institute of Education, the Royal Free campus, Whittington campus, Institute of Ophthalmology, School of Management, or UCL East, you'll easily find an accommodation at a stone’s throw distance away.
Some of the most sought-after UCL student accommodation includes Bloomsbury Janet Poole House, AXO Oxford Circus, Somerset Court, and more. And while each of the properties has unique features, all our UCL accommodations are located close to public transportation. In fact, all full-time UCL students can apply for a London Transport Student Oyster photo-card for a 30% discount to travel around London.
When you’re not busy in class, you’ll love the incredible amenities in your accommodation like gyms, Insta-worthy rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, cinema rooms, and more. All our student accommodation options offer ultra-sleek and modern living spaces, laundry facilities, on-site security, and so much more to keep you safe and comfortable while away at uni.
And did we mention? Most University College London student accommodation rental pricing also includes utilities such as electricity, water, heating, Wifi, and gas, so you don’t have to concern yourself with setting up utilities or paying monthly bills.
Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the perfect University College London housing. We offer you some of the best deals, discounts and exclusive vouchers when you book your new address with us. So log on to Unilodgers - the most recommended student housing provider and book for your fave UCL accommodations now!
Ready to book University College London student accommodation? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
University: 0.32 miles City Center: 1.74 milesFeatures
From £ 255/week
Founded in 1826, UCL is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. Not only is UCL a leading multidisciplinary uni, but it’s also home to over 13,000 staff and 42,000 students that come from 150 different countries. This university is wonderfully diverse in people and academics and offers undergraduate, graduate, teacher training, study abroad programs, summer school, and short courses.
If you’re in search of an unforgettable educational experience in one of the world’s most famous cities, then UCL is the perfect fit! Students can conveniently use public transport thanks to a variety of tube stations near UCL campuses, which go straight to the social scene in the heart of London. Hungry? Here’s an insider tip: check out Albertini Restaurant on Chalton Street for delicious pizzas, sandwiches, and other small bites, located close to UCL student apartments!
For more information on all the happenings a UCL, don’t forget to download the “UCL Go!” app to stay up-to-date with campus news, events, and other vital info.