St George's University of London is a medical school based in Tooting, South London. Established in 1733, it is a part of University of London. SGL trains its students keeping in mind the dynamic environment related to health and medicine. They function with the objective of improving and advancing health. World-class research is conducted on the grounds of SGL. It is ranked at the 201st position by World University Rankings. Joseph Adams, Henry Vandyke, Carter Henry Marsh and Christine Lee are some of the renowned SGL alumni. You don’t have to worry about finding a home because there are plenty of off campus student accommodations close to the campus.
Heading to college at St George's University of London? Congrats! Students from around the world come to St George's University of London thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. St George's University of London boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. St George's University of London off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near St George's University of London, Unilodgers can help!
All our St George's University of London properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding St George's University of London student accommodation at places like Chapter Spitalfields, Nido West Hampstead, Chapter Islington, Chapter Kings Cross, Scape Greenwich, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to St George's University of London. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your St George's University of London Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best St George's University of London student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of St George's University of London off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
University: 4.15 miles City Center: 3.36 milesFeatures
From £ 190/week
University: 5.06 miles City Center: 2.79 milesFeatures
From £ 230/week
University: 6.17 miles City Center: 3.86 milesFeatures
From £ 319/week
University: 6.26 miles City Center: 4.42 milesFeatures
From £ 374/week
University: 6.95 miles City Center: 7.67 milesFeatures
From £ 220/week