Royal Veterinary College is a veterinary college established in 1791. It joined the University of London in 1949. RVC is the oldest veterinary college in the UK and offers top-notch education to its students. It has two main campuses. The main campus is situated in Camden in Central London and the second one is near Potters Bar in Hertfordshire. It provides many undergraduate courses and also Bsc degrees in nursing, biological sciences, veterinary pathology and more. Royal Veterinary aims to improve the lives of animals by taking care of their health and welfare. Some of the fun societies that students can be a part of outside classes are Art Society, Badminton Society, the Asian Society, Games Club, Gymnastics Club and many more. A wide range of off-campus accommodations is available at a short distance from Royal Veterinary College.
Heading to college at Royal Veterinary College? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Royal Veterinary College thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Royal Veterinary College boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Royal Veterinary College off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Royal Veterinary College, Unilodgers can help!
All our Royal Veterinary College properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Royal Veterinary College student accommodation at places like Chapter Spitalfields, Nido West Hampstead, Chapter Islington, Chapter Kings Cross, Scape Greenwich, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Royal Veterinary College. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Royal Veterinary College Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Royal Veterinary College student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Royal Veterinary College off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
131 results found
University: 0.72 miles City Center: 1.59 milesFeatures
From £ 287/week
University: 1 miles City Center: 2.06 milesFeatures
From £ 308/week
University: 1.48 miles City Center: 2.75 milesFeatures
From £ 260/week