Royal Academy of Music is the dream place for all music enthusiasts. It was established in 1822, making it the oldest conservatoire in the United Kingdom. It has been rated 3rd in the Guardian University Guide 2018 and 4th in the Complete University Guide. An active Student Union takes care of all the needs of the students of Royal Academy of Music. Many off campus student accommodations are situated near its campus. Many of the world’s music geniuses have studied in Royal Academy of Music. Some of them are Elton John, Simon Rattle, Annie Lennox, Henry Wood and Edward Gardner.
Heading to college at Royal Academy of Music? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Royal Academy of Music thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Royal Academy of Music boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Royal Academy of Music off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Royal Academy of Music, Unilodgers can help!
All our Royal Academy of Music properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Royal Academy of Music student accommodation at places like Chapter Spitalfields, Nido West Hampstead, Chapter Islington, Chapter Kings Cross, Scape Greenwich, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Royal Academy of Music. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Royal Academy of Music Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Royal Academy of Music student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Royal Academy of Music off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
126 results found
Bloomsbury Janet Poole House
University: 0.8 miles City Center: 1.02 milesFeatures
From £ 325/week