Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, also known as RADA is one of the best drama schools in London. It was established in 1905 by Herbert Beerbohm Tree. The train students to reach their highest possible dramatic potential. Many long and short term acting, communication, theatre production courses are offered here. The Library at Royal Academy of Dramatic Art acts a great learning resource with more than 12,000 plays from theatre history. Many scholarship schemes are available for students, both domestic and international. They can also choose from a wide range of off campus student accommodations near their campus. Some of the notable RADA-alumni include Tom Hiddleston, Tom Burke, Anthony Hopkins, Ralph Fiennes and Taron Egerton.
Heading to college at Royal Academy of Dramatic Art? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Royal Academy of Dramatic Art thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Royal Academy of Dramatic Art boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Royal Academy of Dramatic Art off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, Unilodgers can help!
All our Royal Academy of Dramatic Art properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Royal Academy of Dramatic Art student accommodation at places like Charles Morton Court, St Pancras Way, Beaumont Court, Garrow House, Hawley Crescent, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Royal Academy of Dramatic Art Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Royal Academy of Dramatic Art student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Royal Academy of Dramatic Art off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
University: 0.24 miles City Center: 1.74 milesFeatures
From £ 255/week
University: 0.73 miles City Center: 1.88 milesFeatures
From £ 345/week
University: 0.99 miles City Center: 2.39 milesFeatures
From £ 350/week