London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a public research university. It was established in 1899 by Sir Patrick Manson. The university specializes in Public Health and Tropical Medicine. It enrolls more than 1,300 students every year. Both long and short term courses are offered to students here. So, if you are passionate about making the world better, this is the right university for you! The institute motivates its students to contribute their bit to make the world healthier. Some of the renowned London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine graduates include Vanessa Kerry, James Lovelock, Valerie Beral, and Archie Cochrane. Students will find many beautiful off-campus accommodation options within a walking distance from this university.
Heading to college at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine? Congrats! Students from around the world come to London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, Unilodgers can help!
All our London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine student accommodation at places like Charles Morton Court, St Pancras Way, Beaumont Court, Garrow House, Hawley Crescent, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.