Looking for the perfect LSE accommodation? Browse through over 50,000 student rooms options, starting at just £149 per week. That's not all, on booking your stay with Unilodgers, you'll get offers up to £1000! We've got the widest range of private LSE student accommodations, studios, en-suites and shared flats. 100% free service. No booking fee. Free cancellation.
We’ve listed the coolest picks for LSE student halls, that’ll make you feel nothing less than kingly. With homely bedrooms, indoor BBQ stations, gym, gaming rooms, cinema, communal kitchens and 24/7 concierge, your LSE summer accommodation is sorted. All these private accommodations near LSE are amidst the best restaurants, cafes, and shopping centres.
You’ll have easy access to public transportation for a round trip across the city. Catch a bus for some sightseeing with your buddies to Sir John Soane's Museum or The Old Curiosity Shop, or head over to the Covent Garden to give your legs some rest. Watch theatricals of the famous Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and the Lion King to please your vintage soul. Or grab a cup of coffee and brunch at Plaza Café and the Shaw Café and ride to the Ye Old White Horse for a drinks night with your colleagues. All these are very close to accommodations near LSE.
The housing complexes have study rooms, bike storage areas, dog parks, clubhouses, hot tubs, resort-style pools, gyms, outdoor grills, and lots of other mouth-watering amenities. Amongst our most popular LSE halls of residence are Scapes Bloomsbury, iQ Paris, Janet Poole House, Walmsley Studio and Chapter South Bank. These apartments are modelled after modern flats and are extremely budget-friendly.
Find your cosy home away from home at Unilodgers - the most trusted housing providers in the world that have a simple user interface to make your experience in finding the most suitable and affordable housing easier and faster. Book your LSE accommodation now before the good deals slip out.
COVID-19 update: We are there for you. 24X7 support available, flexible booking options, free cancellation, and many more with our Pandemic Shield. Read more about our COVID-19 policies
Ready to book LSE student housing? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Founded in 1895 and located in Westminster, LSE hosts the second-highest number of international students among all the universities in the world and provides a holistic approach to education. That’s a big thumbs up. If you’re looking for the London School of Economics and Political Science accommodation to stay at, you’ve come to the right place.
Boasting over 25 academic departments and institutes that conduct teaching and research across a range of pure and applied social sciences, LSE has given the world a whopping 18 Nobel Laureates. With world-class faculty to teach and guide you, nothing can ever go wrong!