Book the ideal LSE accommodation with Unilodgers in no time! London School of Economics accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near London School of Economics and Political Science, Unilodgers can help!
All our London School of Economics and Political Science properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theatre rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your LSE student accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room or live solo in a studio. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student LSE accommodation choices close to London School of Economics and Political Science. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your LSE housing in London.
6 Reasons to Book Your London School of Economics and Political Science Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
132 results found
University: 0.77 miles City Center: 3.86 milesFeatures
From £ 329/week
University: 1.33 miles City Center: 0.57 milesFeatures
From £ 435/week
London School of Economics and Political Science was established in 1895 with only 200 students enrolled for one year. The most popular subjects of the school include Banking, Law, Commercial History, Taxation and Finance and Political Science. It is regarded as of the best social science institutions in the world. 40 graduate and 140 postgraduate programs are offered at London School of Economics and Political Science. Many new departments and research centres have been set up here since 1990. The school offers many social, cultural and recreational opportunities on campus. The students will find many off campus London School of Economics and Political Science accommodations, located close to the campus.
The London School of Economics and Political Science is commonly referred to as LSE. It was formed in the year of 1895 by Fabian Society members namely Sidney Webb, Beatrice Webb, Graham Wallaa and George Bernard Shaw. In the year of 1990, LSE joined the University of London and established its first degree courses under the auspices of the University in 1901, the LSE has awarded its own degrees since 2008. LSE is a public research university located in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is located in Westminster, central London, next to the boundary of Covent Garden and Hollborn.
The area is historically known as Clare Market. The LSE has more than 10,000 students and 3,300 staff, just under half of whom come from outside the UK. LSE was placed in the second position in the world for its social sciences in the QS Rankings closely trailing Harvard University, ranked in the top twenty in the THE Rankings, and in the top fifty by all four major global rankings.