London School of Economics and Political Science was established in 1895 with only 200 students enrolled for one year. The most popular subjects of the school include Banking, Law, Commercial History, Taxation and Finance and Political Science. It is regarded as of the best social science institutions in the world. 40 graduate and 140 postgraduate programs are offered at London School of Economics and Political Science. Many new departments and research centres have been set up here since 1990. The school offers many social, cultural and recreational opportunities on campus. The students of London School of Economics and Political Science will find many off campus student accommodations, located close to the campus.
Heading to college at London School of Economics and Political Science? Congrats! Students from around the world come to London School of Economics and Political Science thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. London School of Economics and Political Science boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. London School of Economics and Political Science off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near London School of Economics and Political Science, Unilodgers can help!
All our London School of Economics and Political Science properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding London School of Economics and Political Science student accommodation at places like St Pancras Way, Beaumont Court, Garrow House, Hawley Crescent, Janet Poole House, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to London School of Economics and Political Science. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your London School of Economics and Political Science Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best London School of Economics and Political Science student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of London School of Economics and Political Science off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.