Book the ideal LSE accommodation with Unilodgers in no time! London School of Economics and Political Science accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near London School of Economics and Political Science, Unilodgers can help!
All our London School of Economics and Political Science properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to London School of Economics and Political Science. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your LSE housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your London School of Economics and Political Science Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day from their private student halls London. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best London School of Economics and Political Science student flats , book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of London School of Economics and Political Science off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your LSE accommodation—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
126 results found
iQ Paris Gardens
University: 0.77 miles City Center: 2.41 milesFeatures
From £ 340/week
Bloomsbury Janet Poole House
University: 0.9 miles City Center: 1.02 milesFeatures
From £ 325/week
University: 1.06 miles City Center: 2.74 milesFeatures
From £ 369/week
University: 1.09 miles City Center: 2.54 milesFeatures
From £ 315/week
London School of Economics and Political Science was established in 1895 with only 200 students enrolled for one year. The most popular subjects of the school include Banking, Law, Commercial History, Taxation and Finance and Political Science. It is regarded as of the best social science institutions in the world. 40 graduate and 140 postgraduate programs are offered at London School of Economics and Political Science. Many new departments and research centres have been set up here since 1990. The school offers many social, cultural and recreational opportunities on campus. The students will find many off campus London School of Economics and Political Science accommodations, located close to the campus.
The London School of Economics and Political Science is commonly referred to as LSE. It was formed in the year of 1895 by Fabian Society members namely Sidney Webb, Beatrice Webb, Graham Wallaa and George Bernard Shaw. In the year of 1990, LSE joined the University of London and established its first degree courses under the auspices of the University in 1901, the LSE has awarded its own degrees since 2008. LSE is a public research university located in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is located in Westminster, central London, next to the boundary of Covent Garden and Hollborn.
The area is historically known as Clare Market. The LSE has more than 10,000 students and 3,300 staff, just under half of whom come from outside the UK. LSE was placed in the second position in the world for its social sciences in the QS Rankings closely trailing Harvard University, ranked in the top twenty in the THE Rankings, and in the top fifty by all four major global rankings.