London School of Business and Finance is a private business school. Established in 2003, It is owned by Global University Systems, a corporate group. GUS is a global network with 40,000 students worldwide. LSBF has two main campuses in the UK and branches in Sydney and Singapore as well. It offers Master’s degree in Marketing, Finance and Management. Choose from plenty of London off campus accommodation options located near the LSBF-campus. Some of its notable alumni include Hassan Jameel, Neil Woodford, Tony Wheeler, David Davis, and many more!
Heading to college at London School of Business and Finance? Congrats! Students from around the world come to London School of Business and Finance thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. London School of Business and Finance boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. London School of Business and Finance off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near London School of Business and Finance, Unilodgers can help!
All our London School of Business and Finance properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding London School of Business and Finance student accommodation at places like St Pancras Way, Beaumont Court, Garrow House, Hawley Crescent, Janet Poole House, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to London School of Business and Finance. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your London School of Business and Finance Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best London School of Business and Finance student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of London School of Business and Finance off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties