London Metropolitan University, also known as London Met was established in 1848. Studying here gives students an opportunity to enjoy living and learning in one of the most exciting places in the world. The campus offers a welcoming atmosphere to students coming in from different parts of the world. It boasts a multi-ethnic diversity, which sets the vibe on campus. London Met focuses on reducing the carbon footprint and encourages the students to contribute towards the well-being of the planet. Choose from a plethora of off-campus accommodations near London Metropolitan University within walking distance from the campus. Many renowned personalities have graduated from London Met. Some of them are Helen Baker, Alannah Currie, John Box, James Hyman Tom McRae, and many more!
Heading to college at London Metropolitan University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to London Metropolitan University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. London Metropolitan University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. London Metropolitan University off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near London Metropolitan University, Unilodgers can help!
All our London Metropolitan University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding London Metropolitan University student accommodation at places like Charles Morton Court, St Pancras Way, Beaumont Court, Garrow House, Hawley Crescent, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to London Metropolitan University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your London Metropolitan University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best London Metropolitan University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of London Metropolitan University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.