London Contemporary Dance School is a part of Conservatoire for Dance and Drama. It was founded by the famous Robin Howard in 1966 to train dancers for his company. Today, the school offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs for aspiring dancers. LCDS offers many dance studies like body conditioning, pilates, ballet studies, choreology, and many more. The school offers excellent teaching focusing on the individual growth of the students, making sure they transform into the best versions of themselves while learning here. The list of notable alumni LCDS alumni is a long one. A few of them are Richard Alston, Janet Archer, Kim Brandstrup, Christopher Bannerman and James Cousins.
Heading to college at Brunel University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Brunel University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Brunel University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Brunel University off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Brunel University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Brunel University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Brunel University student accommodation at places like Chapter Spitalfields, Nido West Hampstead, Chapter Islington, Chapter Kings Cross, Scape Greenwich, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Brunel University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Brunel University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Brunel University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Brunel University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
126 results found
Bloomsbury Janet Poole House
University: 0.35 miles City Center: 1.02 milesFeatures
From £ 325/week
University: 1.34 miles City Center: 2.54 milesFeatures
From £ 315/week