Le Cordon Bleu is the perfect school for people who are passionate about culinary arts, wine and management. It was established in 1831, with the objective of providing out of the box education to students who do not want to pursue mainstream careers. The students here are prepared to deal with the ever-change hospitality and food industries. Here, you learn from the best with famous chef instructors and lecturers. Studying in London will give opportunities to the students to explore thousands of international cuisines and lifestyles. Students can choose from a wide range of diploma courses to short-term courses. These courses are separately designed for beginners as well as specialists. Some of the Le Cordon Bleu alumni are Julia Child, Gaston Acurio, Dione Lucas and Ming Tsai. Several off-campus accommodation choices are available at a short distance from the campus for students to choose from.
Heading to college at Le Cordon Bleu? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Le Cordon Bleu thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Le Cordon Bleu boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Le Cordon Bleu off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Le Cordon Bleu, Unilodgers can help!
All our Le Cordon Bleu properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Le Cordon Bleu student accommodation at places like Janet Pool House, St Pancras Way, Beaumont Court, Garrow House, Hawley Crescent, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Le Cordon Bleu. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Le Cordon Bleu Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Le Cordon Bleu student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Le Cordon Bleu off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
109 results found