Book the ideal King's College London accommodation in no time with Unilodgers! Students from around the world come to King's College London thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. King's College London boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. KCL accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or London student studios. If you’re getting ready to explore the best KCL residences, Unilodgers can help!
All our KCL student accommodation options are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theatre rooms, and more), and a range of student flats. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to King's College London. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student apartments London has to offer.
6 Reasons to Book Your King's College London Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a Personal Student Advisor for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student hub team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best King's College London student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our Personal Student Advisors are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of King's College London off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
131 results found
University: 0.45 miles City Center: 2.74 milesFeatures
From £ 374/week
University: 0.78 miles City Center: 2.41 milesFeatures
From £ 329/week
University: 1.23 miles City Center: 3.89 milesFeatures
From £ 265/week
University: 1.39 miles City Center: 3.12 milesFeatures
From £ 229/week
University: 1.7 miles City Center: 3 milesFeatures
From £ 357/week
King’s College London is a public research university in London, England. It is one of the founding members of the federal University of London. If you are looking for excellent academics and a real London experience, KCL is the right place for you! The University celebrates the rich history, culture, and tradition every day on its various campuses. Being one of the oldest and most prestigious colleges in London, it is ranked at the 33rd position by QS World University Rankings. Try your hands at a new skill or work on your talents at several clubs on campus. Virginia Woolf is one of the renowned KCL-alumni. Excited to see a little part of Woolf’s world? KCL will not disappoint you! Other notable King’s College alumni are Florence Nightingale, Desmond Tutu, Thomas Hardy and Greer Garson. There are many gorgeous off campus student accommodations near KCL.
King's College London is commonly referred to as King's or KCL. The college was founded in the year of 1829 by King George IV and the Duke of Wellington and officially got its royal charter in the same year. In the year of 1836, King's was one of the two founding colleges of the University of London. However, in the late 20th century the college merged with a number of colleges such as Queen Elizabeth College and Chelsea College of Science in the year of 1985 and with the Institute of Psychiatry, United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy's and St Thomas Hospital and the Florence Nightingale School of Nursing and Midwifery in the years between 1997-1998. KCL is one of the founding constituent colleges' of the federal University of London and has a public research university status. Among other research-intensive English universities such as the University of Cambridge, University of Oxford, University College London, London School of Economics and Imperial College London, King’s is considered part of the ‘golden triangle’.
King’s was ranked 31st in the world by the QS World University Rankings of 2019, 36th by THE World University Rankings of 2018 and by the Times Higher Education survey of academics for 2018, King’s was ranked 42nd worldwide for its reputation. In terms of national rankings in the 2019 Guardian University Guide, it was ranked 58th, in the 2019 Complete University Guide it was ranked 26th and King’s secured the 28th rank in the 2018 Times/Sunday Times University Guide.
If your decision to study in London is final, the ideal next step should be to explore the vast selection of King’s College London student accommodations available near the university site as well as in central London.