King’s College London is a public research university in London, England. It is one of the founding members of the federal University of London. If you are looking for excellent academics and a real London experience, KCL is the right place for you! The University celebrates the rich history, culture, and tradition every day on its various campuses. Being one of the oldest and most prestigious colleges in London, it is ranked at the 33rd position by QS World University Rankings. Try your hands at a new skill or work on your talents at several clubs on campus. Virginia Woolf is one of the renowned KCL-alumni. Excited to see a little part of Woolf’s world? KCL will not disappoint you! Other notable King’s College alumni are Florence Nightingale, Desmond Tutu, Thomas Hardy and Greer Garson. There are many gorgeous off campus student accommodations near KCL.
Heading to college at King's College London? Congrats! Students from around the world come to King's College London thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. King's College London boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. King's College London off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near King's College London, Unilodgers can help!
All our King's College London properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding King's College London student accommodation at places like Chapter Spitalfields, Nido West Hampstead, Chapter Islington, North Lodge, Scape Greenwich, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to King's College London. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your King's College London Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best King's College London student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of King's College London off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.