Imperial College London was established in 1907. More than 17,500 students graduate from Imperial College London every year. With more than 6,500 academic and administrative staff members, the institution has a very efficient teaching system. Imperial College is ranked 8th globally and 1st in the UK. It focuses mainly on Engineering, Medicine, Business, and Science exclusively. Students get plenty of learning opportunities on campus with hundreds of fun societies and clubs. These clubs are generally academic, professional, recreational, sports-related or just fun clubs to socialize and meet like-minded people. The campus offers an inclusive environment for students coming in from different parts of the world. H.G. Wells, Thomas Henry Hexley, Brian May and Judith Hackitt and a few of many famous Imperial College alumni.
Heading to college at Imperial College London? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Imperial College London thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Imperial College London boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Imperial College London off campus Imperial College London accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Imperial College London, Unilodgers can help!
All our Imperial College London properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your Imperial College London accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Imperial College London accommodation at places like Chapter Spitalfields, Nido West Hampstead, Chapter Islington, Chapter Kings Cross, Scape Greenwich, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent Imperial college accommodation choices close to Imperial College London. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Imperial College London Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Imperial College London student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Imperial College London off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
126 results found
University: 2.14 miles City Center: 3.41 milesFeatures
From £ 324/week
Kensal Green Garrow House
University: 2.42 miles City Center: 2.33 milesFeatures
From £ 181/week
University: 2.44 miles City Center: 2.32 milesFeatures
From £ 199/week
Bloomsbury Janet Poole House
University: 2.44 miles City Center: 1.02 milesFeatures
From £ 325/week
iQ Paris Gardens
University: 2.99 miles City Center: 2.41 milesFeatures
From £ 340/week
Imperial College London was founded by Prince Albert and his wife Queen Victoria laid the foundation stone for the Imperial Institute in the year of 1888. The Imperial College London was granted the Royal Charter in the year of 1907 and in the same year, Imperial College joined the University of London before disengaging with it later. The curriculum expanded to include medicine after its merger with several historic medical schools. In 2004, the Imperial College Business School was opened by Queen Elizabeth II. Imperial College London is a well-known public research university situated in London, UK.
The main campus is located in South Kensington. Imperial is organised into faculties of science, engineering, medicine, and business. The university's emphasis is on emerging technology and its practical application. The Institution holds a consistent position among the topmost universities of the world. According to the 2017-18 rankings of both of the QS World University Rankings and THE World University Rankings, Imperial College London has been ranked 1st in London and 8th worldwide. The Academic Rankings of World Universities placed it at the 27th position globally. It has been ranked as the most innovative university in Europe by Reuters. Imperial College London’s staff and alumni are inclusive of 14 Nobel Laureates, 74 Fellows of the Royal Society, 85 Fellows of the Academy of Medical Sciences, 84 Fellows of the Royal Academy of Engineering and 3 Fields Medals.
If your decision to study in London is final, it is time to narrow down on one of Imperial College London student accommodations. There are comfortable and affordable student rooms available near the university site and in central London too.