Goldsmiths University of London is a public research university in London. It was established in 1904. It is famous worldwide for offering top-notch education in the fields of Social Sciences, Humanities, Art & Design. Many of its subjects like Literature, Media, Psychology and Sociology are ranked in the top 100 by University Subjects Rankings, 2019. Students enjoy studying in an institution with a rich academic heritage and history. Plenty of off campus student accommodations are situated close to KUL. Some of its famous alumni are Vivienne Westwood, James Blake, Lucian Freud and Sam Taylor-Johnson.
Heading to college at Goldsmiths University of London? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Goldsmiths University of London thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Goldsmiths University of London boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Goldsmiths University of London off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Goldsmiths University of London, Unilodgers can help!
All our Goldsmiths University of London properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Goldsmiths University of London student accommodation at places like Chapter Spitalfields, Nido West Hampstead, Chapter Islington, Chapter Kings Cross, Scape Greenwich, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Goldsmiths University of London. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Goldsmiths University of London Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Goldsmiths University of London student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Goldsmiths University of London off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
126 results found
University: 3.1 miles City Center: 3.89 milesFeatures
From £ 262/week
iQ Magenta House
University: 3.29 miles City Center: 3.86 milesFeatures
From £ 303/week
University: 3.43 miles City Center: 2.74 milesFeatures
From £ 369/week