City, University of London was established in 1852. It joined the federal University of London in the year 2016. It consists of 18 member institutions. The Student Union works tirelessly to make the lives of the students easy on campus. It runs numerous clubs on campus to enhance the learning experience of the students with additional activities outside class too. Some of the most famous City, University of London graduates are Sophie Raworth, Muhtar Kent, Kirsty Lang, Ellie Crisell and Tiff Needell. Your accommodation issues will be sorted with a wide range of beautiful off-campus accommodation options within a walking distance from this university.
Heading to college at City, University of London? Congrats! Students from around the world come to City, University of London thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. City, University of London boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. City, University of London off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near City, University of London, Unilodgers can help!
All our City, University of London properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding City, University of London student accommodation at places like Charles Morton Court, St Pancras Way, Beaumont Court, Garrow House, Hawley Crescent, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to City, University of London. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your City, University of London Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best City, University of London student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of City, University of London off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
City, University of London is a public research university in London in the United Kingdom. Until 2016 its name was City University, London, or colloquially, City. It was founded in 1894 as the Northampton Institute and became a university when The City University, London, was created by royal charter in 1966. The Inns of Court School of Law, which merged with City in 2001, was established in 1852, making it the former City University's oldest constituent part.On 1 September 2016, City joined the federal University of London, becoming part of the 18 Colleges and ten research institutes that make up the University.
In 2016, the university was ranked 27th in the Times Higher Education's 'Table of Tables' which combines the results of three main domestic league tables] Cass Business School is ranked 5th in the UK and top 40 in the world in the Financial Times' 2017 Global MBA Rankings. City, University of London is also one of the members of the Association of MBAs, EQUIS and Universities UK.