Ever wanted to be a part of an institute that focuses primarily on honing your talents and takes every step with you till your dreams turn into reality? The Central School of Ballet is the answer to all your questions. It was established in 1982, with the motive of providing top-notch training to ballet dancers. Christopher Gabel and Ann Standard are the founders of this institution. Ballet dancers from all over the world come to the Central School of Ballet to learn from the best possible teachers, who help you throughout your journey. All graduates from Central School of Ballet have successful independent careers or with the best companies in the world. Looking for your next home away from home near Central School of Ballet? There are many beautiful off-campus accommodations at a short distance for you to explore.
Heading to college at Central School of Ballet? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Central School of Ballet thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Central School of Ballet boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Central School of Ballet off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Central School of Ballet, Unilodgers can help!
All our Central School of Ballet properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Central School of Ballet student accommodation at places like Chapter Spitalfields, Nido West Hampstead, Chapter Islington, Chapter Kings Cross, Scape Greenwich, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Central School of Ballet. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Central School of Ballet Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Central School of Ballet student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Central School of Ballet off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
University: 0.79 miles City Center: 1.74 milesFeatures
From £ 255/week
University: 1.05 miles City Center: 3.87 milesFeatures
From £ 189/week