The perfect Brunel University accommodation is just a few clicks away! This instituion boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a private student halls London, shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Brunel University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Brunel accommodation options are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theatre rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room or live solo in a studio. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Brunel University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Brunel University is a public research university in Uxbridge, Greater London. Established in 1966, more than 10,500 students graduate from Brunel University every year. It is ranked as the 93rd best university for Engineering and Technology by THES world rankings. The Student Union of Brunel University runs more than 100 societies. These societies are generally cultural, academic or sports-related. It encourages them to be a resourceful part of the community. Students can explore several off-campus accommodation options close to the campus. A few of Brunel University’s notable alumni include Jo Brand, John McDonnell, Michael Dapaah, Amber Rose Revah and Lee Mack.