The perfect Brunel University accommodation is just a few clicks away! Brunel University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Brunel University off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a private student halls London, shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Brunel University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Brunel accommodation options are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Brunel University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Brunel University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student apartments London! At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Brunel University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
126 results found
iQ Raffles House
University: 8.21 miles City Center: 6.03 milesFeatures
From £ 229/week
Grand Felda House
University: 8.24 miles City Center: 6.11 milesFeatures
From £ 184/week
University: 10.95 miles City Center: 3.41 milesFeatures
From £ 324/week
Kensal Green Garrow House
University: 11.23 miles City Center: 2.33 milesFeatures
From £ 181/week
University: 11.24 miles City Center: 2.32 milesFeatures
From £ 199/week
Brunel University is a public research university in Uxbridge, Greater London. Established in 1966, more than 10,500 students graduate from Brunel University every year. It is ranked as the 93rd best university for Engineering and Technology by THES world rankings. The Student Union of Brunel University runs more than 100 societies. These societies are generally cultural, academic or sports-related. It encourages them to be a resourceful part of the community. Students can explore several off-campus accommodation options close to the campus. A few of Brunel University’s notable alumni include Jo Brand, John McDonnell, Michael Dapaah, Amber Rose Revah and Lee Mack.