Book Liverpool Hope University accommodation with Unilodgers. Students from around the world come to Liverpool Hope University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Liverpool Hope University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Liverpool Hope University off campus student accommodation is plentiful. Share your Liverpool Hope accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room or live solo in a studio.
All our Liverpool Hope University student accommodation choices are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theatre rooms, and more), and a range of apartments.
6 Reasons to Book Your Liverpool Hope University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Liverpool Hope University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day for your Liverpool Hope Uni student housing.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Liverpool Hope University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your Liverpool Hope University student accommodation—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
56 results found
University: 2.92 miles City Center: 1.44 milesFeatures
From £ 110/week
Liverpool Hope University is a public university in Liverpool, England. It was established in 1844. However, it gained university status in 2005. It enrolls more than 5000 students, both graduate and postgraduate. The University has Arts & Humanities, Education and Science faculties. Liverpool Hope University is recognized and accredited by the Privy Council. Students will enjoy living on a campus with 2 libraries, a gym, 7 cafes, 2 restaurants and a sports hall. They will also find many luxurious off campus student accommodations near the Liverpool Hope University campus. Some of the renowned Liverpool Hope alumni are Willy Russell, Emma Hayes, David Alton, David Alton and Stel Pavlou.
Liverpool Hope University as the name suggests is a popular university meant for the public located in Liverpool, England. It is the only ecumenical university in Europe which is shaped by Christian principles but is open-minded to embracing all faiths. The motto of the university is "Hope to all who need it." The university comprises three faculties – Arts and Humanities, Education, and Science – organised into 19 departments. The university had 3,965 undergraduate and 1,280 postgraduate students in 2016/17.
In September 2004, the college submitted an application to become a university. In July 2005, the title ‘’Liverpool Hope University’’ was approved by the Privy Council, granting it full university status under the leadership of the university’s Vice-Chancellor & Rector - Gerald J. Pillay. It was Baroness Cox who holds the office of Deputy Speaker of the House of Lords, was appointed in the capacity of the university’s Foundation Chancellor on 25th January 2006 and The Lord Guthrie of Craigiebank was appointed as the university’s second Chancellor on 16th July 2013.
If your mind to study in Liverpool is made up, you can start looking for suitable room types from the many Liverpool Hope University student accommodations in close proximity to the university campus; also the Liverpool city centre.