Liverpool Hope University is a public university in Liverpool, England. It was established in 1844. However, it gained university status in 2005. It enrolls more than 5000 students, both graduate and postgraduate. The University has Arts & Humanities, Education and Science faculties. Liverpool Hope University is recognized and accredited by the Privy Council. Students will enjoy living on a campus with 2 libraries, a gym, 7 cafes, 2 restaurants and a sports hall. They will also find many luxurious off campus student accommodations near the Liverpool Hope University campus. Some of the renowned Liverpool Hope alumni are Willy Russell, Emma Hayes, David Alton, David Alton and Stel Pavlou.
Heading to college at Liverpool Hope University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Liverpool Hope University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Liverpool Hope University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Liverpool Hope University off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Liverpool Hope University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Liverpool Hope University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Liverpool Hope University student accommodation at places like Lennon Studios, Byrom Point, St Lukes View, Nido Heritage Court, Larch House, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Liverpool Hope University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Liverpool Hope University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Liverpool Hope University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Liverpool Hope University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.