Heading to college at the University of Lincoln? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Lincoln to go to the University of Lincoln thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. The University of Lincoln boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, so you’ll always have something to do. University of Lincoln student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your Lincoln University student housing, Unilodgers can help!
All our University of Lincoln properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to University of Lincoln. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student accommodation.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Lincoln Off Campus student housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Lincoln uni student accommodation, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Lincoln University accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
8 results found
University: 0.14 miles City Center: 0.57 milesFeatures
From £ 106/week
University: 0.21 miles City Center: 0.34 milesFeatures
From £ 123/week
University: 0.32 miles City Center: 0.35 milesFeatures
From £ 121/week
Around 14,000 students and 1,600 members of staff in the academic community, which features more than 100 different nationalities across our three campuses in Lincoln, Riseholme and Holbeach, makes up the University of Lincoln. The academic departments, or Schools, are organised into four Colleges: the College of Arts, the College of Science, the College of Social Science and the Lincoln International Business School. Within these schools, the university offers a wide variety of programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate level, as well as short courses, degree apprenticeships and PhD and postdoctoral opportunities. Quality research underpins all academic endeavours and academic staff includes more than 60 substantive professors, who support a thriving research culture and a high-quality student experience. Owing to this, University of Lincoln accommodation has witnessed massive growth.