Find your student accommodation Lincoln, with ease on Unilodgers.com! Welcome to the city that boasts a rich history, Lincoln! The city offers international students some of the United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Lincoln and many more. Owing to this, Lincoln student housing has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of Lincoln student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Lincoln Universities on Unilodgers.com.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Lincoln, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Lincoln for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Lincoln student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared Lincoln student apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing Lincoln, Unilodgers can help!
All our Lincoln properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theatre rooms), and a range of Lincoln student apartments.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Lincoln With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a Personal Student Advisor for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student hub team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Lincoln, book, and confirm. As always, our PSA's are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get Lincoln student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Lincoln. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your student accommodation Lincoln to Unilodgers.
Move map to see properties
8 results found
City Center: 0.57 milesFeatures
From £ 105/week
Lincoln is the county town of Lincolnshire and is located in the East Midlands, 227 Km north of London. It is home to Lincoln Castle, which houses one of the four surviving, original copies’ of the Magna Carta - one of the most crucial documents in history; signed in 1215 to establish the principal - no one is greater than law, including the King and it guaranteed the Right to justice and free trial to all individuals. Lincoln is also famous for having invented the first Tanks in 1916 and these were built for the British army, in the First World War.
The Lincoln county of Lincolnshire is the place that houses one out of the four existing original copies of one of the most historic documents, the Magna Carta, which established that no man is above the law!
The two main Universities are - University of Lincoln and Bishop Grosseteste University, which attract a sizeable number of students to Lincoln every year. The University’s main campus is on a picturesque waterfront, adjacent to Brayford Pool and Riseholme and Holbeach are the other two campuses.
For most of you, it would be the first time living independently and away from home; therefore all student accommodations in Lincoln strive to provide you a secure and supportive environment, to ensure you a comfortable stay. You can choose from an impressive selection of luxurious and affordable studio and shared flats of 4 – 6 students, with each fully furnished with modern facilities; they are all strategically located so that you can save on time and commute.
You can easily commute by foot or cycle between the main campus and city centre as it’s only a 20 minutes’ walk. The other two campuses can be reached within an hour from the main campus by bus. Lincoln Central railway station offers railway links to various cities in England; from here you can get to London Heathrow airport in 3 hours and 40 minutes and to the Birmingham airport in 1 hour 45 minutes.
The city of Lincoln has a population of 130,200, of which, 9000 are students. It experiences cool summers with the warmest month being July at 21° and the month of January is the coldest with the average temperature at 6°.