Located right next to De Montfort University and just a 20-minute walk to the University of Leicester, Rose House (previously known as Liberty Court - Annexe) offers students a conveniently located home that’s close to the city centre too.
No matter which type of room you choose, you’ll have the benefit of a comfortable bed, a study desk and plenty of storage space for your belongings. Every room also has access to a bathroom, living area and fully-fitted kitchen, which you’ll share with your flatmates.
Step outside of Rose House and you’ll be at De Montfort University within two minutes, which is perfect for those 9am lectures or a walk home from the students’ union in the evening. Head a few minutes in the opposite direction and you’ll quickly arrive in the city centre. Need to refresh your wardrobe? The dozens of high street shops in Highcross will have you covered. Feeling hungry? Head to Bill’s for a bite to eat and make the most of their 20% student discount.
Premium Range 1- Non En-Suite
1 single bed
10 Sep 2020
9 Aug 2021
15 Sep 2020
30 Aug 2021
9 Sep 2020
1 Jan 2021
£250 required to secure room.
Debit card, credit card or bank transfer
Addition to the policy -
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter to Unite, within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. On production of this the student will be released from their tenancy. The T&Cs for these policies can be found on Unite Students website.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact Unite Students, or the agency who helped process the booking. Unite Students will support the students on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then Unite will delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin, or in the UK, preventing students from traveling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact Unite Students or the agency who helped with the booking. Unite Students will delay the tenancy start date until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to China / to their home country over the coming weeks.
If a student decides to leave early then just to confirm that our early leave policy will be enforced.
That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.
Unless you have already collected the keys to the accommodation, you may cancel your booking by writing or sending an e-mail to us, at any time during the 7 days after we send you an e-mail confirming your booking is complete (the “7 Day Cooling-Off Period”). If you do that, we will make no charge and will return any deposit or any payment of advance rent to you.
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy. If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room before your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement on the date seven days after the new Tenant’s Tenancy Agreement is signed. If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st year students only. If you are a prospective first year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn by the University/Higher Education Institution as a result of you not achieving their required entry grades, you may be eligible to be released from this agreement. You may also be eligible to be released from this agreement if you are a prospective first year undergraduate student and you choose to go to a different University because you have exceeded your expected grades. To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screen shot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
Q. What methods can I use to pay?
You can pay by credit/debit card or direct debit. You select your payment method when booking. If you need to add your rent payment details you can do so here.
Q. What is an installment schedule?
Your installment schedule outlines how much, how often and when you need to pay your rent. You choose the number of installments during the booking process. If you are a student with a permanent UK home address then you will usually have the option of paying in one, four or eight installments. If your permanent home address is outside the UK then you have the option of one or two installments.
Q. How many installments will I have?
If you are a student with a permanent UK home address then you will usually have the option of paying in one, four or eight installments. If your permanent home address is outside the UK then you have the option of one or two installments.
No ifs, no bots. Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything.
Save for a rainy day
With "lowest price promise" and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
Easy to look, easy to book.
Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
No secrets. We promise.
You pay the rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
There’s one for everyone
In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
We ❤ students
We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle.
£ 105 Per week