The University of Leeds was established in 1904, it is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK. It is renowned globally for the quality of teaching and research. As an international research-led University, Leeds strives to go beyond legal duties to create a positive environment for the diverse community of staff and students. The University works hard to promote gender equality and support the career development of talented women working in the traditionally male-dominated fields of science, engineering and technology. The University renewed its Athena SWAN Bronze award in October 2016.
Owing to this, University of Leeds accommodation has witnessed massive growth.
Heading to college at University of Leeds? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Leeds to go to University of Leeds thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Leeds boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, so you’ll always have something to do. University of Leeds student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your Leeds University student housing, Unilodgers can help!
All our University of Leeds properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Leeds University accommodation at places like The Priory, Vita Student Leeds, CitySide, Concept Place, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to University of Leeds. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student accommodation.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Leeds Off Campus student housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Leeds uni student accommodation, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Leeds University accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
30 results found
University: 0.42 miles City Center: 0.17 milesFeatures
From £ 258/week
University: 0.47 miles City Center: 0.43 milesFeatures
From £ 129/week
University: 0.51 miles City Center: 0.64 milesFeatures
From £ 153/week
University: 0.62 miles City Center: 0.92 milesFeatures
From £ 148/week
The University of Leeds was formed in the year of 1931 as the Yorkshire College of Science and later changed to the Yorkshire College and it incorporated the Leeds School of Medicine and became a part of the federal Victoria University. In the year of 1904, the University of Leeds was given the royal charter by King Edward VII. It is a redbrick university located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK and is a founding member of the Russell Group and other prestigious groups like the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the N8 Group for research collaboration, the European University Association, the Worldwide Universities Network, the White Rose University Consortium and the Santander Network. The university is the seventh largest university in the UK with 31,790 students and comes in the top 5 universities in the UK for the highest number of application received.
For the year of 2017-18, University of Leeds was nationally ranked at the 10th position according to Sunday Times and Times and it was ranked 14th by The Guardian and The Complete University Guide. According to International rankings of QS World University Rankings 2016-17, Leeds has been ranked the 32nd best in all of Europe and 93rd in the world. Furthermore, the University stood in the top three within the UK and 20th in the world according to the QS Graduate Employability Rankings of the year 2016. In 2016-17 UK’s top graduate employers ranked it as the 5th most targeted British University. Having being runner-up in 2016, last year in 2017, it was named Sunday Times University of the Year. The university was named the 2017 Sunday Times University of the Year, having been runner-up in 2016.
If your decision to study in Leeds is firm; there are some excellent University of Leeds student accommodations available and you can live close to the university campus or the Leeds city centre as well.