Find your student accommodation Leeds, with ease on Unilodgers.com! Leeds is located in the Aire River Valley of Yorkshire County of England and is 310 Km northwest of London. Leeds is highly regarded around the world for its academic excellence and is home to major Universities like University of Leeds, Leeds Beckett University and many more. These Universities combined, attract a large number of students from around the Globe, every year.
Owing to this, student accommodation in Leeds has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of Leeds student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Leeds Universities on Unilodgers.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Leeds, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Leeds for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. All our Leeds properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of student apartments Leeds.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Leeds With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a Personal Student Advisor for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student hub team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Leeds, book, and confirm. As always, our PSA's are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation Leeds. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student apartments Leeds. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your student accommodation Leeds to Unilodgers.
Leeds is famous around the world for its theatre, opera and ballet; therefore you can treat yourself to these classical shows at the West Yorkshire Playhouse, Northern Ballet, Leeds Grand Theatre or Opera North. In case you are looking to tap your feet to some live music performances; look no further, because Leeds has a large number of music venues such as the O2 Academy, Brudenell Social Club and Leeds Arena where you will be able to enjoy a variety of genres.
It is the 3rd most populous city and has the 4th largest student population in the UK. The city of Leeds is also considered to be the next important business and financial centre, after London. Situated at the foothills of the Pennine Hills, the city finds itself surrounded by the Yorkshire Dales that offer the most spectacular views of the English countryside. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Leeds, Leeds Beckett University, Leeds Trinity University and Leeds Arts University, and many more.
Student accommodations in Leeds aim to provide you with the perfect student environment so that you can maintain a healthy balance between studies and your social life. You can choose from an impressive range of cost effective, luxurious and spacious studio flats or shared flats with and without the en-suite facility. Each flat is equipped with modern amenities and a communal lounge/kitchen, which provides a great space to make new friends or have a cultural exchange.
The population of Leeds is approximately 781,700, out of which over 60,000 are students. The city has mild summers, with moderate rainfall and with the highest temperature at 16° in the month of July. During winters, the temperature drops to about 3°, accompanied by occasional frost and snow.
Getting around the city is easy as there is excellent transport connectivity among the various campuses of the Universities and distances can be easily covered by foot or bus. If travelling to other parts of UK, trains are the most convenient mode of travel. If you have some international travel plans then Manchester International airport is only 1.5 hours and London international airports are a little over 2 hours away by train. The Leeds Bradford Airport is only 50 minutes from the city centre and beneficial for those of you travelling to European destinations.