Kingston University London is a public research university in South-west London. It received university status in 1992. It has four campuses situated in Roehampton and Kingston. There are more than 16,000 students enrolled in KUL as of 2018. Kingston University London provides world-class education in the fields of Business, Design, Art and Fashion. Its MBA program is ranked amongst the top 50 business schools in Europe by QS World Rankings. Plenty of off campus student accommodations are situated close to KUL. Some of its famous alumni are Ben Barnes, Lawrence Dallaglio, Caryn Franklin, Eason Chan and John Richmond.
Heading to college at Kingston University London? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Kingston University London thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Kingston University London boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Kingston University London off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Kingston University London, Unilodgers can help!
All our Kingston University London properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Kingston University London student accommodation at places like Greencoat House, One Penrhyn Road, Kingston Plaza, IQ Kingston, Viridian Studios, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Kingston University London. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Kingston University London Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Kingston University London student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Kingston University London off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
University: 1.19 miles City Center: 1.55 milesFeatures
From £ 199/week