Find your student accommodation Kingston Upon Thames, with ease on Unilodgers.com! Kingston upon Thames, commonly known as Kingston is located southwest of Greater London.The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the Kingston University and many more. Owing to this, Kingston Upon Thames student accommodation has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Kingston Upon Thames student housing options.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Kingston Upon Thames, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Kingston Upon Thames for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Kingston Upon Thames student housing is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Kingston Upon Thames, Unilodgers can help!
All our Kingston Upon Thames properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments.
6 Reasons to Book Your Kingston Upon Thames Student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Kingston Upon Thames, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Kingston Upon Thames. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your student accommodation Kingston Upon Thames to Unilodgers.
Move map to see properties
9 results found
City Center: 0.23 milesFeatures
From £ 199/week
It is recognized as the oldest of the 4 Royal Boroughs in England and is home to the Coronation Stone which is believed to be the very site where the coronation of seven Anglo-Saxon Kings was carried out. It is also home to the Clattern Bridge, built-in 1175 - one of the oldest in the country and the longest surviving bridge in England. Kingston is a University town offering a vibrant community, a rich cultural heritage and lively student life.
When it comes to things to do during the day in Kingston upon Thames, you will find yourself spoilt for choices. Head out to Bushy Park or Richmond Park – a royal park and nature reserve to spot some wildlife or just to laze in the sun. If you are a tennis fan or not you must visit Wimbledon, which is only 7 Km or a 30 minute Tube ride, to see the famous Tennis Championship tournaments & the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. You can travel to Chessington World of adventures and enjoy at the amusement park or get some safari views.
Student accommodations in Kingston are committed to provide you with a welcoming environment so that your new flat/room feels like a home away from home. There is a vast array of affordable, comfortable and spacious studio flats, en-suite and non – en-suite rooms in shared flats; all have features like fully equipped kitchens, private study area and communal spaces – allowing you to experience different cultures and meet new people. To make your life even more convenient, many student accommodations also offer on-site facilities like gyms and self service laundry areas.
Kingston has a population of 176,107, out of which over 20,000 are students. The city experiences warm summers and cool winters with the month of July being the warmest at 23° and January is the coldest month at 8°.
It is easy to get around the city by foot, cycle or buses that service the city. You can get to the city centre from both, Penrhyn Park and Knights Park campuses within 5 minutes of walking and; from Roehampton Vale campus you can reach the city centre in 22 minutes and Kingston Hill campus in 25 minutes by bus. From Kingston Station you could reach the Waterloo station in London within 33 minutes. If you are travelling by air, Heathrow International airport is 45 minutes and the Gatwick airport is an hour away by train.