Kingston upon Thames, commonly known as Kingston is located southwest of Greater London. It is recognized as the oldest of the 4 Royal Boroughs in England and is home to the Coronation Stone which is believed to be the very site where the coronation of seven Anglo-Saxon Kings was carried out. It is also home to the Clattern Bridge, built in 1175 - one of the oldest in the country and the longest surviving bridge in England. Kingston is a University town offering a vibrant community, a rich cultural heritage and lively student life.The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the Kingston University and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Kingston Upon Thames has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Kingston Upon Thames Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Kingston Upon Thames comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Kingston Upon Thames, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Kingston Upon Thames for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Kingston Upon Thames is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Kingston Upon Thames, Unilodgers can help!
All our Kingston Upon Thames properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Kingston Upon Thames at places like Quebec House, Davidson House, ViBe Student Living, Aparto Arbury Court, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Kingston Upon Thames’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Kingston Upon Thames With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Kingston Upon Thames, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Kingston Upon Thames. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.