Toggle navigation

All rooms in this property are now booked.

See more options in high-wycombe

or go to the Homepage or go Back

Alexandra House

Alexandra House, Queen Alexandra Road, High Wycombe, HP112JX, United Kingdom

Alexandra House is a boutique student accommodation located on Queen Alexandra Road, High Wycombe. It is only a few minutes away from Buckinghamshire New University. It offers great amenities such as Skype viewings, large communal area, high-speed Wi-Fi and limited car parking space. It offers self-contained studios and a 2-bedroom apartment. One can opt for either a self-contained studio or a 2 bedroom apartment at Alexandra House High Wycombe. If you choose a self-contained studio, you will have a fully furnished bedroom with personal bathroom, study area, storage area, modern kitchenette and lounge area. So, you can invite friends over for a weekday brunch in your living area or take extremely long showers to freshen up for the day. Alexandra House High Wycombe student accommodation also provides a 2 bedroom apartment wherein you will have your fully furnished private bedroom with study space. However, you will have a shared bathroom, kitchen and lounge area. So, you can curl with a good book in your room or learn to make a new dish in the kitchen with the help of your flatmates. Alexandra House High Wycombe provides Skype viewings for international students who wish to book their preferred room online or one can socialise with fellow residents and unwind for the day in the large communal area. Alexandra House High Wycombe student accommodation also offers high-speed Wi-Fi which you can make use to watch trending music videos or be in touch with long-distant family members and friends. One can also utilise the on-site car parking facility to park their car or contact the friendly on-site maintenance team to solve their problems. International students in High Wycombe must visit the National Trust’s West Wycombe Park which is an old and elegant country house which contains British architecture of the 18th century and is open to the public during the summer season. One can also visit the Wycombe Museum to check out a unique collection of local art and furniture from 17th to the present day. Others, who don’t like visiting historical sites, can go to High Wycombe City Centre. Relish authentic European cuisine with your classmates and friends at the Bill’s High Wycombe Restaurant which is close to Alexandra House High Wycombe. De-stress with a strong and cold beer with friends and flat mates at the Yate’s. Be prepared to experience a delightful student-life journey at the Alexandra House High Wycombe student accommodation.

Features

Car Parking
Common Room
Free Content Insurance
Games Room
On-site laundry facilities
Study Room
Wifi

Safety

CCTV
24-hour security
Onsite maintenance
Secure Door Entry

Price Also Include

Bike Storage
Electricity Bill
Free Content Insurance
Gas Bill
Heating Bill
Water Bill
Wifi

Book your room

Two Bedroom Apartment
Two Bedroom Apartment includes large double rooms on top floor with a shared kitchen and bathroom. It makes it a convenient and relaxing home with good storage and living space of 25m2
Weeks
51
Move-in
1/Sep/2019
Move-out
23/Aug/2020
Per week
£ 145.0
Total £
7395.0
Premier Studio
A spacious 25m2 sized Deluxe Studio is a self-contained studio room with double bed, under-bed storage, wardrobe, chest of drawers, study desk and kitchenette. The studio en-suite is fitted with a shower and bath and have facilities like free wifi, central heating and communal TV, at an all inclusive in the price.
Weeks
51
Move-in
1/Sep/2019
Move-out
23/Aug/2020
Per week
£ 140.0
Total £
7140.0
Deluxe Studio
A large 20m2 Deluxe Studio is a self-contained studio room with double bed, under-bed storage, wardrobe, chest of drawers, study desk and kitchenette. The studio en-suite is fitted with a shower and facilities like free wifi, cleaner, TV.
Weeks
51
Move-in
1/Sep/2019
Move-out
23/Aug/2020
Per week
£ 138.0
Total £
7038.0

Essentials

Deposit - £200 (Refundable at the end of the tenancy) Admin Free - £50 (to be paid when the tenant signs the contract) Rent Payments 1. Pay in full  2. Instalments (choice of 9 or 4 instalments) Payment in Full This will be taken on 9 August, or if booked in or after August, prior to the AST start date. Payment in Instalments (requires a UK Guarantor)  9 Instalment Option:  August:          10% of total rent September:   10% of total rent (or 20% if booked after 14 August) October:        10% of total rent November:    10% of total rent December:    10% of total rent January:         10% of total rent February:       10% of total rent March:           10% of total rent April:              20% of total rent 4 Instalment Option: August:          10% of total rent (or before AST start date) September:   34% of total rent January:         34% of total rent April:              22% of total rent  Mode of Payment: Direct Debit UK GBP Payments via Debit Card Non-GBP Payments via Debit Card UK and EU Debit and Credit Cards – 1.05% + 10p surcharge Non-EU Debit and Credit Cards – 2.55% + 17p surcharge Cash and cheque payments are not accepted.

Why book Alexandra House with Unilodgers

100% Free Service

100% Free Service

Absolutely no fees, charges, or marked up prices

Personalised Service

Personalised Service

A dedicated booking manager for every student to offer year round support from booking till check out

Instant Booking

Instant Booking

Easy & instant online booking, quick confirmation and customer support

Best Offer Guaranteed

Best Offer Guaranteed

Lowest prices and best deals guaranteed, always!

Verified Properties

Verified Properties

Every property verified to ensure only student properties are listed

Secure Booking

Secure Booking

Secure booking process with all payments made directly to the property

£138.0
Per week onwards
3
room types

Distance from University

Trusted by students worldwide. Over 2 million students from 195 countries served annually