University of Glasgow in Scotland was established in 1451, which makes it historically and culturally rich. It is a public research university that enrolls is home to more than 28,000 students every year. With over 2,900 academic staff members, students enjoy individual attention from their professors. This promotes a better learning process not only theoretically, but adds a practical approach to the process. It is famous for its Medicine and Veterinary Medicine Studies. Students coming in from different parts of the world experience a friendly environment on the Glasgow Uni campus. Glasgow university accommodation is aplenty, so they can also find great student accommodation Glasgow options nearby. The students can explore a number of sports, academic, cultural, environmental and philanthropic clubs and take their pick.
Heading to college at the University of Glasgow? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Glasgow to go to Glasgow University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Glasgow boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of Glasgow off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your University of Glasgow accommodation, Unilodgers can help!
All our University of Glasgow properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your student accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of Glasgow student accommodation at places like Buchanan View, St Mungo’s, Dobbie’s Point, Nido Boyce House, Firhill Court, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to University of Glasgow. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student accommodation. Glasgow Uni accommodation will not disappoint you!
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Glasgow Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best University of Glasgow student accommodation, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of University of Glasgow off campus student accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
42 results found
The University of Glasgow, founded in the year 1451, is one of Scotland’s four ancient universities as well as the fourth-oldest institution of higher learning in the English-speaking world. During the 18th century, the University was part of the Scottish Enlightenment including the universities of Edinburgh, Aberdeen and St. Andrews.
The University of Glasgow holds the reputation of a ‘’research powerhouse’’ and was assessed among the top 10 in the UK for its teaching quality in 2009. The University was a founding member of Universitas 21 which is essentially a network of research-intensive universities that are dedicated to establishing worldwide standards for higher education; as well as a member of the Russell Group of research-led British universities. In terms of Regius Professorships, the university has 15, which is nearly twice the number of Oxford - the next nearest university.
In 2011 Glasgow went up from the 59th rank to the 54th in 2012 according to the QS World University Rankings, with another jump to the 51st position in 2013. As per the rankings by recruiters from major companies in the UK, Glasgow was placed among the top 20 in the UK and 3rd within Scotland for graduate employability.
If you have made up your mind to study in Glasgow, the ideal next step would be to find a suitable University of Glasgow student accommodation. You will be able to find plenty of option near the university campus, and if you like city centre living, you will find a wide variety near the Glasgow city centre.