Royal Conservatoire of Scotland is a conservatoire of music and drama. It is a prominent member of the Federation of Drama Schools. This is the perfect place for students who are passionate about music and drama. Established in 1847, RSC has become the busiest venue for arts and performances. More than 500 performances take place every year at Royal Conservatoire of Scotland. The graduate employment rate of this school is high. It has been ranked 5th in the world in performing arts education by QS World University Rankings. Students will begin to feel like a part of the RCS community as soon as they start studying here. The RCS Students’ Union ensures that every student feels at home here and encourages them to participate in community activities. Many off-campus student accommodations are available at a short distance from the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.
Heading to college at Royal Conservatoire of Scotland? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Royal Conservatoire of Scotland thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Royal Conservatoire of Scotland boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Royal Conservatoire of Scotland off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Unilodgers can help!
All our Royal Conservatoire of Scotland properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Royal Conservatoire of Scotland student accommodation at places like Buchanan View, St Mungo’s, Blackfriars, Nido St James, Thurso Street, Kelvin Court, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Royal Conservatoire of Scotland. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Royal Conservatoire of Scotland Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Royal Conservatoire of Scotland student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Royal Conservatoire of Scotland off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland was previously known as the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama. In the year of 1845, it was established as the Glasgow Educational Association. The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland is a conservatoire of drama, dance, music, screen and production which is located in the centre of Glasgow, Scotland. It is reputed to be the most prestigious as well as the oldest school for performing arts in the UK and with over 500 public performances annually, it is the busiest performing arts venue.
At present American pianist and composer – Jeffrey Sharkey holds the office of Principal; with HRH The Duke of Rothesay as Patron and Sir Cameron Mackintosh is the President of The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.
If you have decided to study in Glasgow, you will be able to find a wide variety of The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland student accommodations. You can choose to live in the Glasgow city centre or close to the university campus