Book Glasgow Caledonian University accommodation with Unilodgers! Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university in Glashow, Scotland. GCU is the product of a merger between The Queen’s College, Glasglow and Glasglow Polytechnic. It has been nominated for the top university status by the prestigious Times Higher Education Rankings. It is ranked in the world’s top 150 universities by THE. It believes in the better of society and works for several social causes like child poverty and supporting artists’ careers. There are more than 60 student-run academic, cultural, social and sports clubs on campus. Many GCU housing options are available for students to choose from. Some of the famous Caledonian-alumni include Kevin Bridges, Richard Rankin, Colin Cloud, Pat Nevin and Gordon Brown. You can also be one of them! All apartments near GCU have individual studying spaces for you to ace those classes and achieve all your goals. Now isn't that something?
Student accommodation near Glasgow Caledonian University is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your GCU apartments, Unilodgers can help! Glasgow Caledonian University accommodation leaves no room for disappointment.
All our Glasgow Caledonian University student accommodation options are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theatre rooms, and more). The range of student flats Glasgow? Truly, a blessing. Share your Glasgow student accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. There is something for everyone here when it comes to GCU student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Glasgow Caledonian University Off-Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise.: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Glasgow Caledonian University was founded in the year of 1933 by merging The Queen's College in Glasgow and Glasgow Polytechnic which was founded in the years of 1875 and 1971 respectively. Glasgow Caledonian University is popularly known as GCU or Caledonian. It is a public university situated in Glasgow, Scotland and is one of the largest universities with almost 20,000 students enrolled in the year of 2015 in Scotland. There is a plethora of GCU student accommodation around the university so don't worry about struggling to find the perfect fit. It is ranked among UK’s top 10 universities on a regular basis. In 2012 Muhammad Yunus, the Nobel Peace Prize laureate was appointed Chancellor of the University, and he is the very first non-British international figure in the whole of Scottish history to occupy the office of the University Chancellor. In 2006, Pamela Gillies was appointed Principal as well as the Vice-Chancellor of the University. The 2017 Times Higher Education’s 200 under age of 50, GCU was ranked in the world’s top 150.
If you are planning to study in Glasgow you must find the right kind of GCU accommodation, so that you can get the best student room according to your preferences, near the university campus or even the Glasgow city centre.