Get ready to have the time of your life in Glasgow! Find your student accommodation Glasgow, with ease on Unilodgers.com! The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Glasgow, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow Caledonian University and Glasgow School of Art and many more. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of options for Glasgow student accommodations from en suites, studios, shared flats for Glasgow Universities. On Unilodgers, all student living Glasgow comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Glasgow, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Glasgow for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation Glasgow is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing Glasgow, Unilodgers can help!
All our Glasgow properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your Glasgow student accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent Glasgow student housing choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Glasgow’s leading universities. Glasgow Uni accommodation leaves no room for disappointment!
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Glasgow With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Glasgow, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Glasgow student apartments. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean Glasgow student rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your student accommodation Glasgow to Unilodgers.
Glasgow exceeds its reputation in academic excellence and houses four major Universities – University of Glasgow, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow Caledonian University and Glasgow School of Art. These institutions attract a very large number of students from all over the world each year, adding to the brilliant diversity of the city.
Known to be one of the most affordable cities for students in the UK, with student accommodation in Glasgow being comfortable, luxurious, and cost effective offering a great student life. Designed to cater to personal preferences, you can choose from a range of shared flats and studio apartments.
The approximate population of Glasgow is 615,000 and the major Universities account for nearly 130,000 students. The summers are warm with July being the warmest month at 27°. During winters, January is the coldest month with the temperature dropping to about 5°, and very rarely drops below freezing point.
As a student in Glasgow you will find it extremely easy to commute. For out of city travel, trains are the fastest mode of travel, with 2 main stations in the city centre; Glasgow central station is for trains bound to other cities of Scotland such as Edinburgh and Aberdeen; Glasgow Queen Street Station has trains going south to other cities in the UK. Buses are the quickest and cheapest for getting around in the city or you can always choose the convenient Subway, which is the 3rd oldest in the world. All the aforementioned modes of travel are discounted for students. With the airport only 25 minutes away from the Glasgow city centre, international travelling is absolutely hassle free.