The ideal Queen Margaret University accommodation awaits you! Students from around the world come to Queen Margaret University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Queen Margaret University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Queen Margaret University off campus student accommodation is plentiful. Share your QMU accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room or live solo in a studio. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
All our Queen Margaret University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theatre rooms, and more), and a range of apartments.
6 Reasons to Book Your Queen Margaret University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until they check out from their student flats Edinburgh. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking for student housing Edinburgh. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Queen Margaret University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Queen Margaret University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your Queen Margaret University Accommodation—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
32 results found
University: 4.47 miles City Center: 1.27 milesFeatures
From £ 225/week
University: 5 miles City Center: 0.52 milesFeatures
From £ 189/week
University: 5.83 miles City Center: 1.09 milesFeatures
From £ 184/week
University: 5.9 miles City Center: 1.3 milesFeatures
From £ 192/week
Queen Margaret University is a public university in Scotland. It gained university status in 2007. However, its roots go back to 1875. At Queen Margaret University, students get to experience truly British culture. They are known for their excellent balance between theoretical and practical ways of teaching. The University conducts top-notch researches in the fields of Health & Rehabilitation, Creativity and Sustainable Business. It is a non-profit institution that offers educational opportunities to people of all ages. Some really beautiful off-campus accommodations are available at a short distance from Queen Margaret University for students to choose from. Some of its notable alumni include Susan Boyle, Kevin McKidd, Angel Coulby, Vicky Hall and Mark Cox.
Queen Margaret University was previously known as Queen Margaret University College and Queen Margaret College. The university was named after Saint Margaret, who was the wife of King Malcolm III of Scotland. The university was established in the year of 1875 as The Edinburgh School of Cookery and Domestic Economy by two women called Christian Guthrie Wright and Louisa Stevenson who were members of the Edinburgh Ladies Educational Association. In the year of 1999, the college took the name of Queen Margaret University College and was awarded the full university status as Queen Margaret University in the year of 2007. Queen Margaret University is a new and modern university situated in Musselburgh, East Lothian, near Edinburgh in Scotland. The university gives research as well as learning courses for students.