Edinburgh Napier University is a public university in Edinburgh, Scotland. It is named after the Scottish philosopher and mathematician John Napier. It has three main campuses: Merchiston, Craiglockhart and Sighthill. It was established in 1964 but gained university status in 1992. More than 12,000 students are enrolled here. With more than 1,300 staff members, the students enjoy working closely with each of their professors. Times Higher Education ranks Edinburgh Napier University in the top 5% universities of the world and it has managed to stay at that rank till 2019. Many beautiful off campus student accommodations are available close to Edinburgh campus.
With a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Edinburgh Napier University off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Edinburgh Napier University, Unilodgers can help!
Live close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Edinburgh Napier University student accommodation at places like Student Castle Edinburgh, Portsburgh Court, The Old Printworks, Good Corner, The Bridge House, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to campus. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Edinburgh Napier University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
33 results found
University: 0.6 miles City Center: 1.7 milesFeatures
From £ 179/week
University: 0.79 miles City Center: 1.63 milesFeatures
From £ 184/week
University: 2.21 miles City Center: 1.08 milesFeatures
From £ 143/week
Edinburgh Napier University is located in the city of Edinburgh Scotland is a public research university. It is the successor of Napier Technical College, founded in 1964, deriving its name for John Napier, the Scottish mathematician. It was renamed Napier University since it gained university status is the year 1992.
Edinburgh Napier University has three main campuses – Merchiston, Sighthill and Craiglockhart and is inclusive of more than 19,500 students studying on-campus, on transnational programmes abroad as well as online. The university included approximately 9,500 EU and international students spanning across 140 nations nationwide.
In 2016 The World University Rankings was placed in the top 5% of universities in the world. Furthermore, the QS Stars international university rankings rated five stars for teaching, employability and internationalization. Edinburgh Napier University was ranked top in the UK for adding value to the students in the Guardian University Guide 2017.
If you have already accepted your offers and ready to study in Edinburgh, you can start finding your new home with an impressive array of Edinburgh Napier University student accommodations either close to the university campus or the Edinburgh city centre.