Edinburgh Napier University is a public university in Edinburgh, Scotland. It is named after the Scottish philosopher and mathematician John Napier. It has three main campuses: Merchiston, Craiglockhart and Sighthill. It was established in 1964 but gained university status in 1992. More than 12,000 students are enrolled at Edinburgh Napier University. With more than 1,300 staff members, the stu...
Edinburgh Napier University is a public university in Edinburgh, Scotland. It is named after the Scottish philosopher and mathematician John Napier. It has three main campuses: Merchiston, Craiglockhart and Sighthill. It was established in 1964 but gained university status in 1992. More than 12,000 students are enrolled at Edinburgh Napier University. With more than 1,300 staff members, the students enjoy working closely with each of their professors. Times Higher Education ranks Edinburgh Napier University in the top 5% universities of the world and it has managed to stay at that rank till 2019. Many beautiful off campus student accommodations are available close to Edinburgh campus.
Heading to college at Edinburgh Napier University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Edinburgh Napier University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Edinburgh Napier University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Edinburgh Napier University off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Edinburgh Napier University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Edinburgh Napier University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Edinburgh Napier University student accommodation at places like Student Castle Edinburgh, Portsburgh Court, The Old Printworks, Good Corner, The Bridge House, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Edinburgh Napier University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Edinburgh Napier University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Edinburgh Napier University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Edinburgh Napier University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.