Get set to be spoilt for choice with endless Edinburgh Napier student accommodation options with Unilodgers. Each of these student houses totes knows how to pamper students new to the city. You can book an en-suite room if you’re on a budget, a shared apartment is perfect when you want to bunk with your mates or go for a studio flat if you cherish your privacy a little too much. Unilodgers lists only the best properties for you that promise the best combination of comfort, luxury and safety.
These flats near Edinburgh Napier University treat you to amazing perks like fitness centres, swimming pools, outdoor grill areas, cinema rooms, lounge area, study rooms, laundry facilities, and clubhouses. And that’s not even the full list of epic amenities you get to enjoy at these student residences. iQ Fountainbridge, Vita Student Edinburgh, The Bridge House, and Nido Haymarket are some of the most highly-recommend student apartments in Edinburgh by students who’ve booked their room on Unilodgers.
When you’re tired of being indoors with your head in the books all day, all you have to do is step out of your room. All the flats near Edinburgh Napier University are located in the heart of the city so all the hotspots are just a stone’s throw away. Your Edinburgh Napier accommodation is well connected by many public transport options which get you around town in a jiffy. Edinburgh Castle, the Scottish National Gallery, the National Museum of Scotland and Fountain Park are some of the most popular tourist spots that you definitely shouldn’t miss! Enjoy good music and chug a few beers at the Dickens Lounge Bar or unwind with a cuppa and your gang at the many cute cafes around the city.
Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book your dream Edinburgh Napier Uni accommodation that checks everything off your wishlist without burning a hole in your budget! Unilodgers promises students 100% free personalised assistance all year long. So log on to Unilodgers - the finest student housing provider and book your Edinburgh Napier University accommodations now!
6 Reasons to Book Your Edinburgh Napier University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
University: 2.21 miles City Center: 1.08 milesFeatures
From £ 177/week
Napier Technical College, founded in 1964, is today the Edinburgh Napier University. It’s a public university in Edinburgh, Scotland that takes its name from 16th-century Scottish mathematician and philosopher John Napier. More than 19,500 students from 140 countries attend classes at this uni every year. This includes on-campus students, and those studying transnational programmes off-campus and online. You’ll love the enriching learning experience inside and outside the classroom thanks to the highly experienced and knowledgeable faculty and staff that teaches here. Edinburgh Napier offers leading programs in subjects like engineering, computing, nursing and midwifery, science, business courses, timber engineering and transport studies. It also offers a range of creative degrees in film, graphic design, music, acting, publishing and product design, to name just a few.