Edinburgh College of Art is one of the eleven art schools of University of Edinburgh. Established in 1760, Edinburgh College of Art boasts a rich history, culture and tradition. It offers 80 ground-breaking programs for its students. The QS World University Rankings has placed Edinburgh College of Art at the 17th position. A few of the most famous artists and architects who graduated from Edinburgh College of Art include Sir Robert Matthew, Theodore S. Clerk, Patrick Nuttgens, Sarah Gough Adamson, Barbara Balmer and Violet Banks. Students will find plenty of off campus student accommodation options near the campus.
Heading to college at Edinburgh College of Art? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Edinburgh College of Art thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Edinburgh College of Art boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Edinburgh College of Art off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Edinburgh College of Art, Unilodgers can help!
All our Edinburgh College of Art properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Edinburgh College of Art student accommodation at places like Sugarhouse Close, Student Castle Edinburgh, Portsburgh Court, The Old Printworks, Goods Corner, The Bridge House, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Edinburgh College of Art. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Edinburgh College of Art Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Edinburgh College of Art student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Edinburgh College of Art off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.