With its compact size and streets packed with all sorts of treasure, from its architectural cafes and atmospheric booksellers, Dundee is truly a magical city to live in. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Dundee, University of St. Andrews, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Dundee has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Dundee Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Dundee comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Dundee, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Dundee for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Dundee is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Dundee, Unilodgers can help!
All our Dundee properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Dundee at places like iQ Parker House, The Old Mill, Keiller Court, Marketgait Apartments and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Dundee’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Dundee With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Dundee, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Dundee. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
5 results found
The coastal city of Dundee is located on the Firth of Tay estuary and is the 4th largest city in Scotland. Since the 19th century, it has been known as the city of ‘jute, jam and journalism. It was recognized as UK’s very first ‘City of Design’, by UNESCO in 2014; for having made considerable contributions in diverse fields like video games, comics and medical research. Dundee will soon be home to the V&A Museum of Design – Scotland’s first design museum; to be inaugurated in September 2018.
There are two Universities in the city - University of Dundee and University of St. Andrews - the oldest of the four ancient Scottish Universities and the third oldest after Universities of Oxford and Cambridge. The two combined, attract a massive influx of students to the city each year.
Student accommodations in Dundee offer a wide range of affordable and modern studio apartments and shared flats with an option of a private room with shared bathroom or an en-suite room. In addition to being fully furnished with state-of-art amenities, many student accommodations offer on-site facilities like gyms and self-service laundry rooms, to make your life convenient and indoor/ outdoor communal areas so that you can make the most of your social life.
You can use the bus service to get from St. Andrews University to the city centre in 25 minutes; it is the most convenient and fast way to commute, also easy on the pocket; while University of Dundee is right in the heart of the city. For intercity travel there are two railway stations – Dundee Station that has southbound railway links to various cities in England and Broughty Ferry station has northbound railway links to other parts in Scotland. The nearest international airports are Edinburgh airport which can be reached in 1.5 hours and Glasgow airport can be reached in 1.40 hours, from Dundee by train.
The total population of Dundee is estimated at 148,270, out of which 22,739 are students. The city experiences an Oceanic climate; summers are cool with the highest temperature in July at 20° and the temperature in January is the lowest averaging at 7°.