Derby is the UK's most central city, a great place for a cultural break and a great base to explore nearby Peak District delights. A really friendly place, great value for money and very easy to get around, you'll feel welcome right from the start. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Derby, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Derby has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Derby Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Derby comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Derby, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Derby for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Derby is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Derby, Unilodgers can help!
All our Derby properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Derby at places like Brookside, Darley Bank, Roman House, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Derby’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Derby With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Derby, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Derby. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
7 results found
Derby city is a unitary authority area in Derbyshire, England. River Derwent can be found on the city’s edge. University of Derby is the main university in Derby and attracts a good number of international and home students to the city.
The student life in Derby is great and the city offers an unrivalled student experience. Derby student accommodations are great with good student accommodation offering great services to the students. The student accommodations are secure, convenient and very comfortable, as they have been designed keeping in mind the active lifestyle of students.
The population of Derby is roughly around 248,700 as of date. The number of university students in Derby is around 34,000 each year. There is one major university in Derby, University of Derby. August is the hottest month in Derby with an average temperature of 16°C and the coldest is January at 4°C.