Coventry University is a public research university. It enrolls more than 31,000 students every year. It ranks 13th in the UK in The Top Modern University Guide 2019. There are more than 1,800 academic staff members that work tirelessly to provide a hands-on learning experience for all students. They run around 300 graduate and post-graduate programs. Some of the popular courses offered here are Computer Science, Business & Economics, Law, Psychology and Social Sciences. There are plenty of activities offered at the Sport and Recreation Centre and great Coventry University accommodation. As a part of the Active Life Program, the students can take part in several group exercise classes. The campus offers an inclusive and friendly environment for students coming from around the world.
Students from around the world are attracted to this city thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Student housing Coventry boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Coventry University accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student accommodations near Coventry University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Coventry Uni accommodation options are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your student accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Coventry University student accommodation at places like Raglan House, Callice Court, Study Inn-Market Way, Study Inn Trinity Street, Sherbourne Student Village, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation in Coventry. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your Coventry University student accommodation.
6 Reasons to Book Your Coventry University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Coventry University student accommodation, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation near Coventry University. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Coventry University off campus student accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
38 results found
University: 0.29 miles City Center: 2.0 milesFeatures
From £ 119/week
University: 0.29 miles City Center: 1.12 milesFeatures
From £ 126/week
University: 0.29 miles City Center: 1.35 milesFeatures
From £ 159/week
University: 0.3 miles City Center: 1.1 milesFeatures
From £ 157/week
University: 0.41 miles City Center: 1.47 milesFeatures
From £ 157/week
University: 0.43 miles City Center: 0.64 milesFeatures
From £ 164/week
University: 0.44 miles City Center: 0.62 milesFeatures
From £ 159/week